Important Race Entry Info
- All riders, where possible, must complete Race Entry online and make payment by direct debit before race day.
- Entering in both the GRAND PRIX & Rounds 6 & 7 entitles the racer to a discount of $100 on their GRAND PRIX entry and discount of each Round by $50 (being total disc of $200 for combo entry)
- WELCOME WOMENS CLASS!! Women’s race category will run at a reduced 2 Rounds per day for the 2023 season. This will be reviewed again next season
- Due to lack of numbers for Watercross we have elected to remove this for the remainder of the season
- All classes require minimum of 3 entries to run. If minimum entries are not met, the class may not be able to run and we will advise you accordingly
- All skis must have a clearly visible race number as per the rule book guidelines.
- Each of the official statements on the form must be confirmed by the rider, as a requirement of race entry.
- IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO HONESTLY CONFIRM EVERY STATEMENT PLEASE DO NOT PROCEED WITH YOUR ENTRY.
- Riders may be required to submit to a drug test at any event.